Exsel Group are delighted to have achieved Cyber Essentials Certification. Cyber Essentials is an industry supported certification scheme developed by the UK Government.
The certification scheme provides criteria for organisations to measure their cyber-security systems by measuring and implementing 5 key controls, that can prevent 80% of cyber attacks.
These 5 key controls are:
• Boundary firewalls and internet gateways – prevention of unauthorized access
• Secure configuration – ensures secure system configuration
• Access Control – ensures appropriate access to systems
• Malware protection – installation and maintenance of virus and malware protection
• Patch management – application of patches and ensuring the latest version of applications is used
"Cyber criminals don’t just attack banks and large companies - they target any organisation which isn’t properly protected, even small businesses - like yours." UK Government
Certification in Cyber Essentials instills confidence that an organisation is implementing an industry standard level of cyber security - and allows us to provide evidence to our customers that their assets and data is resilient against cyber threats.
The benefits of certification for Exsel Group as a business are:
Would you like us to make IT easy for you?
Give Exsel Group a call on 0141 442 0202, or drop us an email, to discuss what we can do for your business.